SECTION 1 ––– GENERAL
www.gracehan.shop (“our site”) is operated by Grace Han (UK) Limited (“We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09816660 and have our registered office at 13 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NQ. [Our main trading address is 13 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NQ.] [Our VAT number is 238451403.]
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print or save a copy of these terms for future reference.
SECTION 2 ––– OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
The placing of an order by you constitutes your offer to purchase the Goods on these terms and conditions. We have complete discretion over whether to accept such an offer and reserve the right to decline to process an order for any reason whatsoever (including where the Goods you have ordered are out of stock or are no longer available).
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
The Contract between you and us will be entered into either when we send you an acknowledgement of or start work on your order (whichever happens first). If an order cannot be fulfilled for any reason, we will promptly refund all monies paid by you.
SECTION 3 ––– ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We confirm that the Goods will be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
The images of the Goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Goods. Your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
We reserve the right to change the Goods:
(a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
(b) to make any minor technical adjustments or improvements.
SECTION 4 ––– MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND PRICES
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
SECTION 5 ––– PROHIBITED USES
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way:
- that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SECTION 6 ––– THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND TOOLS
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
SECTION 7 ––– PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
SECTION 8 ––– USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 9 ––– LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
The Goods will become your responsibility from the time we deliver them to your Delivery Address or you collect the Goods from us (as applicable).
You will own the Goods once we have received payment in full for them.
We will not be liable for any loss:
(a) caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
(b) caused by you using the Goods for a purpose other than what they were intended for;
(c) which is not a foreseeable result of us breaching these terms and conditions; or
(d) incurred by you or any third party in the course of business.
SECTION 10 ––– INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Grace Han (UK) Limited and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 11 ––– BREACHES OF THESE TERMS
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
SECTION 12 ––– GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.