Terms & Conditions
http://www.gracehan.com/ (“our site”) is operated by Grace Han (UK) Limited (“We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09816660 and have our registered office at 13 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NQ. [Our main trading address is 13 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NQ.] [Our VAT number is 238451403.]
To contact us, please write to us at our [registered office] address listed above, email us at email@example.com, or telephone [our customer service on] 0208 001 4621.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print or save a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. OTHER TERMS MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will apply if you purchase products from us.
4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
6. WE MAY SUSPEND OUR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. OUR SITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN ENGLAND OR THE UK
Our site is directed to people residing in [England] OR [the United Kingdom]. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
8. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
9. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
10. PROHIBITED USES OF OUR SITE
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way:
- that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
11. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
12. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
13. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
14. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
15. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
16. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must not be or contain any content which:
- is obscene, offensive, hateful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, defamatory, likely to deceive;
- promotes sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination (whether based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or otherwise) or any illegal activity;
- infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- advocates, promotes, incites any party to commit, or assists any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- is in contempt of court;
- invades another's privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the website or content emanates from Grace Han (UK) Limited, if this is not the case;
- contains a statements which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- contains any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. BREACHES OF THESE TERMS
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
18. WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES
19. OUR TRADE MARKS
“Grace Han” and the “GH” logo are trade marks of Grace Han (UK) Limited and our licensors. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under the section headed “How You May Use Material On Our Site”.
Tems of Sale
1. These Terms
These terms and conditions set out the terms of each contract (the “Contract”) between you and us (Grace Han (UK) Limited, company number, 09816660 (“Grace Han”, “us”, “we”)) for the provision of our goods (the “Goods”) to you.
2. Our Contract with You
The placing of an order by you constitutes your offer to purchase the Goods on these terms and conditions. We have complete discretion over whether to accept such an offer and reserve the right to decline to process an order for any reason whatsoever (including where the Goods you have ordered are out of stock or are no longer available).
The Contract between you and us will be entered into either when we send you an acknowledgement of or start work on your order (whichever happens first). If an order cannot be fulfilled for any reason, we will promptly refund all monies paid by you.
3. Our Products
We confirm that the Goods will be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
The images of the Goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Goods. Your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
We reserve the right to change the Goods:
(a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
(b) to make any minor technical adjustments or improvements.
4. Delivery & Collection
If you opt to have your Goods delivered, we will send them to the delivery address provided by you at the time of placing your order (the “Delivery Address”).
If your Delivery Address is in the UK your Goods should be received within 5 working days of you placing your order. All of our UK deliveries are sent by DHL standard UK delivery.
If your Delivery Address is outside of the UK delivery times will vary but we will notify you of the estimated delivery date for your Goods when or shortly after you place your order. All of our international deliveries are sent by DHL tracked international delivery.
If for any reason, we are unable to deliver your Goods within our suggested timeframe (for example, because they are currently out of stock) we will let you know as soon as possible.
You should notify us promptly if the Goods are not delivered by our estimated delivery date (other than where we have notified you of a delay) or if they are delivered and are damaged, defective or different from what you have ordered.
If our delivery of the Goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Goods you have paid for but not received.
If you have asked to collect your Goods from our premises, you can do so at any time during our working hours of 10am – 6pm (Monday – Saturday). At the time of collection, you will need to provide proof of your order and photographic proof of your identity.
5. Ownership of the Goods
The Goods will become your responsibility from the time we deliver them to your Delivery Address or you collect the Goods from us (as applicable).
You will own the Goods once we have received payment in full for them.
6. Product Recall
If you become aware of or are the subject of a request, court order or another directive to stop wearing any of the Goods that we have supplied to you (a “Recall Notice”) you must immediately notify us in writing and attach a copy of the Recall Notice.
Unless required by law, you may only undertake a recall or withdrawal of the Goods from the market with our written permission and in accordance with these terms.
We may issue a notice to recall or withdraw the Goods from the market (a “Voluntary Recall Notice”) if:
(a) the supply or use of the Goods infringes, or may infringe, a third party’s intellectual property rights;
(b) the Goods are, or may be, unsafe;
(c) the Goods are, may be, or may become illegal or non-compliant with any law, regulation or government agency or industry standard; or
(d) we are required or advised to do so by our supplier or a governmental or regulatory body.
(a) comply with any Recall Notice or Voluntary Recall Notice, and
(b) give us such assistance as we may reasonably require to recall or withdraw the Goods from the market, and comply with our reasonable instructions in the process of implement that recall or withdrawal.
7. Price and Payment
The price of the Goods will be confirmed at the time of placing your order. All prices and delivery charges will be confirmed at the time of placing your order.
Payment for your Goods and any applicable delivery charges must be made at the time of placing your order.
8. Cancellation by You
As a consumer, you have the following rights under the Contract:
(a) If you change your mind – you can cancel and receive a refund as long as you tell us that you want to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the Goods and you return the Goods to us in their original condition. Your refund may be subject to deductions and you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us.
(b) If the Goods are faulty, damaged or defective (and you inform us within 14 days) – you can cancel and receive a refund as long as you tell us about the problem within 14 days of receiving the Goods and you return the Goods to us. We will cover the cost of any postage/collection of the Goods.
(c) If the Goods are faulty, damaged or defective (and you inform us within 6 months) – we can repair or replace the Goods in question at no further cost to you, provided that you tell us about the problem within 6 months of receiving the Goods and you provide full co-operation with us in repairing and/or replacing the Goods, including returning the Goods to us promptly and securely.
(d) If the correct Goods are not delivered – If the Goods are not delivered in accordance with these terms or if you are sent Goods that do not conform with what was described when you ordered, you will be entitled to cancel and receive a refund as long as you notify us promptly of the issue and return any Goods you have received to us in their original condition. We will cover the cost of the postage/collection of the Goods.
If you cancel an order and return any Goods to us, we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods, which has been caused by the way in which you have handled them.
9. Cancellation by Us
We may end our Contract with you at any time if:
(a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due or any payment to us from you is returned, refunded or rejected by your bank;
(b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide you with the Goods, for example, the correct delivery address; or
(c) you otherwise commit a material breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract you have with us.
If we end the Contract for any of these reasons we will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Goods we have not provided but we may deduct or charge reasonable compensation for the net costs we incur because you breached the Contract.
10. Our Liability to You
We do not exclude or limit our liability to you in respect of:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) if you are a consumer, any losses that are reasonably foreseeable results of us breaching these terms and conditions (if you are a consumer);
(d) any breach of your legal rights to receive goods which are as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose; and
(e) any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
We will not be liable for any loss:
(a) caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
(b) caused by you using the Goods for a purpose other than what they were intended for;
(c) which is not a foreseeable result of us breaching these terms and conditions; or
(d) incurred by you or any third party in the course of business.
This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
You may not transfer any rights or obligations you have under a Contract with us to anyone else. We will be entitled to transfer our rights or obligations under any Contract with you, provided that us doing so does not materially prejudice your rights as a consumer.
These terms are governed by English law and you can only bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you are a consumer, these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
12. Our Details
Company: Grace Han (UK) Limited (Company Number 09816660)
Address: 13 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NQ
Phone: 0208 001 4621
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the contract between you (the purchase of the Gift Card) and us (Grace Han (UK) Limited, company number 09816660 ("us", "we")) for the provision of gift cards to you (each a "Gift Card"). Please read them carefully before purchasing a Gift Card from us.
1. Your order with us constitutes an offer to purchase a Gift Card on these terms and conditions. We have complete discretion over whether to accept such an offer and reserve the right to decline to process an order for any reason whatsoever and provide a full refund.
2. The contract between you and us will be entered into when we acknowledge your order or when you receive your Gift Card, whichever comes first. If we cannot fulfill your order for any reason, we will promptly refund all monies aid by you. Purchasing your Gift Card
3. A Grace Han Gift Card can be purchased in our Knightsbridge store or via telephone order.
4. The minimum amount for a Gift Card is £50. The maximum amount for a Gift Card is £5,000.
5. A Gift Card is not a cheque, guarantee, credit or charge card.
USING YOUR GIFT CARD
6. You can use your Gift Card at our Knightsbridge boutique only. The Gift Card is not accepted by third parties selling Grace Han products.
7. A Gift Card cannot be redeemed via telephone or mail-order.
8. Only original Gift Cards will be accepted and must be presented when making your purchase.
9. Gift Cards will expire within 24 months of their purchase date. After this time the card and its value will become invalid. Gift Cards cannot be extended or re-activated once the expiry date is reached.
10. When you use a Gift Card, the amount of your purchase (including any sales taxes) will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card. If your purchase totals to less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be left as credit for you on the Gift Card to spend in the future. Change will not be given.
11. If the amount of your purchase exceeds the balance on your Gift Card you will be required to pay the remaining balance of the transaction by other payment methods acceptable to us.
12. A Gift Card cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or be used to purchase another Gift Card. Cancellation, Refunds and Liability
13. Where a Gift Card has been ordered over the telephone, the person who purchased the Gift Card may obtain a refund within 14 days of placing your order for the Gift Card, provided that the Gift Card has not been used to make a purchase. For further details on this, please contact us directly. Refunds cannot be given on Gift Cards purchased in store.
14. All refunds of goods purchased with a Gift Card will be made in accordance with Grace Han’s refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. Any refunds will be issued as a new Gift Card.
15. We reserve the right, at any time, to suspend, restrict or cancel your Gift Card or refuse to issue a new or replacement Gift Card if:
a. we suspect that your Gift Cards are being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner;
b. if you have failed to comply with these terms and conditions; or
c. in the event of exceptional circumstances which prohibit the normal operation of our gift card service.
16. Lost, stolen or destroyed Gift Cards cannot be replaced. Grace Han is not responsible for any fraudulent or misuse of the Gift Card by you or any third parties.
17. Our total liability to you in respect of any losses arising under or in connection with the provision of the Gift Card shall in not exceed the price paid for the Gift Card, except where for such losses are:
a. for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees;
b. for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
c. for a breach of your legal rights as a consumer.
18. We will not be liable for any loss resulting from circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
19. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
20. A Gift Card which has been re-sold (for example, through internet auction sites or by any other means) without our prior consent will be considered invalid. We will not be under any obligation to provide any goods, services or other items.
22. You agree with us that your contract with us and any dispute arising under it will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.